Thursday, December 24, 2020

Woocommerce Product Upload And Shopify Products Upload











About:

Hi,

I’m Usama Yousaf (Ecommerce Expert)

If you are looking for someone to list new products on your website that attract the clients towards your website then you are on right place. I am Wordpress and Shopify Expert. I can add products on any platform like Woocommerce, Shopify, Biggcommerce, Facebook, Ebay, Amazon on your demand.

I will upload products on your website. I have great experience in woocommerce products upload and shopify product upload.

What I need

For simple products:

· Title

· Long Description

· Short Description

· Pricing

· Shipping

· Product Image

· Gallery Images 

· Category etc.

You can also give me reference website link if you want me to copy the products from any other website.

For Variable Products

I need all info that you want to add in product Or we can discuss in inbox. Also if you need the customization I will do it.

Why Me?

Level 2 Seller With more then 117 Positive Reviews.

24/7 online and quick response

· 100% Quality Service.

· Always Respect of client and Perfect Service.

· Unlimited revision until 100% customer satisfaction.

· Updating with task

· On time delivery

Message me on Fiverr to discuss the project more deeply

Thank U very much

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He had no idea of what he was doing I had to correct everything he uploaded. My recommendation is stay away from him

Seller's Response:

This buyer did not provide me the complete information of products.The Buyer asked me to upload products and when I have done then he asked me to cancel the order.... As he provide me the excel file that have less data and I upload it. but after that he did not admit it. I have resend him file and told him that you did not send me the correct information but he is not listening.

:

Always the bomb thankssss

:

honest and good seller, strongly recommend him

:

Thank You Sir




No comments:

Post a Comment