Friday, December 4, 2020

Wordpress Help And Fix Errors Quickly











About:

I will solve your number of error fixes as below.  



The services I provide includes:


 ✔ Design and Customization Error Fix


 ✔ Database connecting issue


 ✔ Fix Admin login issue


  ✔ Css loading issue.


 ✔ WordPress Plugins and Themes Error Fix


 ✔ PHP / Html / CSS / jQuery or SQL database related Errors Fix


 ✔ Woo-commerce and Shopify related Issues Fix


 ✔ Fix Google Map / Contact Form / Social Media integration Issues


 ✔ Fix 404 Errors


✔ Fix Image Upload and Other Image related Issues


✔ Fix 404 Errors


✔ WordPress RSS Feed Error Fix


✔ Fix any other Errors you are getting on your WordPress website


✔ I can also do any kind of Theme and Plugin code Customization



NOTE:



$5 is for a small task. If you have a Big issue which requires more time will Require Extra GIG as well. You have to inbox me to have your issue checked first



Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job, i am very appreciative of the fact that he fix the problems that kept occuring in my website. I am very satisfied. I recommend his service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. it really helpful to me.

Seller's Response:

Quick, fantastic communication and has a designers eye on our alpha launch page. Super grateful for all the hard work!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your review

Seller's Response:

It was great to work with Dinesh, he was fast , polite and easy to work with and did a great job on the sites we were working on .




No comments:

Post a Comment