Thursday, December 17, 2020

Install Wordpress Theme Properly Like A Demo In 2 Hours











About:

If you want a WordPress theme installation expert, I'm here for you.

Do you have a premium or free WordPress theme and want to install the theme on your Wordpress website and make it looks exactly like Demo Website Live Preview ? and get an online presence for your business?

So, don't worry,  I will do it in just 2 Hrs.



Themes I work with:

  • Themeforest Marketplace

  • Template Monster

  • Mojo Marketplace

  • Thrive

  • Creative Marketplace

  • Genesis

  • Divi

 Any kind of theme.



In total, this gig includes:

  1. Database setup

  2. Wordpress installation

  3. Database connection

  4. Theme installation

  5. Setup like demo

  6. The theme's required plugins installation

  7. Customizing Font, Size & Colors

  8. Any extra plugin installation



What will you provide me to start?

  1. Wp-admin login details (if already WordPress installed)

  2. Cpanel login details

  3. Your theme files



Why Me?



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranty.
  • On-Time Delivery.
  • 100% Refundable Service




Note: Sometimes free themes don't provide dummy content.



For more information, just shoot me a message and I will reply instant.

Reviews


:

Mahfujur is really great developer. He has done a great job. I am satisfied with his work. I will definitely use him again later. I will recommend him. Thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment