Thursday, December 24, 2020

Clone Any Wordpress Site Or HTML5 Template











About:

I will  clone, transfer  or duplicate your Wordpress site in a short time and help you with all the technical issues that you need .  It has to be your website.  I also duplicate the site that's not yours for extra charge . I also create landing page according to your requirement . Budget will discuss in conversation ..



I also  provide design and development service:



  • Custom Web Design or redesign.
  • Static and Dynamic Web Development.
  • E-commerce Web Design.
  • Responsive or Adaptive Design.
  • Convert Non Responsive Website to Responsive Web.
  • Customize your Wordpress Site.
  • Design or redesign your web templete.
  • Psd to responsive Html templete.
  • Psd to responsive Wordpress theme.
  • Psd to Wordpress Theme.


please contact me before order for the budget .



I believe in quality full  work .

I'm waiting to start the best working relationship  with your 1st order .



Thank you.



Reviews


:

Amazing as always!

:

Great job, another 'on time' project from this rated seller.

:

Very fast, very good communication.

:

Really, really fast work!! Very helpful and knowledgeable about my template, too, which is a big plus. Highly recommended!

:

Another great job. Rashiduln is very reliable.




No comments:

Post a Comment