Friday, December 4, 2020

Fix Wordpress Errors Issues And Customize Wordpress Theme











About:

Important: Please message me before placing an order. 



Wordpress theme customization and wordpress fix any issues or error.

==============================================================



* Are you looking for a WP expert for doing any WordPress job? I think you are on the right GIG :) *



What you will get from the gig?

=====================================

  • Fix any wordpress errors or issue very fast.

  • Website Migration or Backup

  • Customize WordPress theme

  • fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

  • Install and setup like as a demo

  • Redesign your website

  • Customize any premium theme

  • Other any WordPress help you need.



Why hire me?



  • You get the 15 days after Completion Support.
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% satisfaction


Still confused?

================

If you still confused please contact me without any hesitation I guarantee you will be satisfied my work. I am always trying to make my buyer satisfied.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Order details were passed onto shavon and within 10 minutes I had a response and a quote, he completed the task very fast and I am very pleased with the outcome, it was exactly what I was looking for! A+++ I would recommend using this person if you have any issues with your Wordpress site, I will be using him again in future.

Seller's Response:

Great experience! I would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

I can see the seller is an expert, and he's great to work with! He understood my requirements instantly, and get the customization of my Wordpress site done in less than an hour. The results were amazing! No revision was needed. Will get help from him again when I need to customize my site. I have no problem to recommend him to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Great experience! I would love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a ton for cleaning the malware, migrating, and restoring all our 8 websites, this guy helps and delivers first then ask for a payment, I have been working with him since the last 14 months now, he never disappoints. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment