Friday, December 25, 2020

Malware Removal Or Virus Remove Wordpress Website And Others











About:

I will provide malware removal services on this gig. anyone wants to add security in your website i can do but i will charge additional.



I have a 100% success rate and can remove Malware from Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Drupal, codeigniter, laravel, etc.

Security Type:



Broute force Attack.

XSS Attack

Broken Authentication and Session Management

Security Misconfiguration

Injection Flaws Attack



Malware Type And Issues:



  • Hacked Showing
  • Website Redirect to Unknown Website.
  • Blacklist on google (Red page warning)
  • Suspend Website



Why Hire Me? 

  • I can clean any type of infected websites.
  • Fast Delivery 
  • 24 hours support 
  • I have fixed 12000+ sites in my career.
  • I have 5 years experience in malware removal and security.
  • I will provide very quick response.
  • I will provide one month guarantee.



Google Adwords Clean Malware =>> $100+

Google needs time to approve within 15 days and last 20 days



Before Order please contact to inbox.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had security issues with my Wordpress site, I couldn't access the admin area on Wordpress or my Cpanel I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to gain access and remove the malware. The seller found a way of doing this and got my site back to full operation malware free within the day! A great fast service. Thanks for the help!

:

This guy save my business, my full hosting penel infected by virus, this removed all within 2hrs and save my business I'm very appreciated for your help. you deserve more 10+ star , I highly recommended . Thank you sir

:

This guy is amazing! He had this done in minutes!! not hours... not days... minutes! I will be ordering from you again for sure.

:

Thank you so much sir for your valuable words...😊😊😊

:

great work and supportive communication




No comments:

Post a Comment