Sunday, December 6, 2020

Make Themeforest Theme As Demo Within 24 Hrs











About:

Do you want a responsive & user friendly website?

Do you want attractive website?




<------About This GIG------>

1) Provide themeforest premium themes.

2) Install wordpress(on demand).

3) Install plugin(on demand).

4) Upload content

5) Configure as demo

6) Manage Domain & Web Hosting Available (on Demand)

7) Team Viewer Support

8) 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.



<------About Order------>

1) Don't order this gig before notifying me and informing me about your requirements.

2) I can't make your site within 2 days if you do not have demo content in your theme folder, either you will change the theme or order multiple gig.

3) If you don't have demo content then you must inform me please.

4) Please try to response ASAP ,because it is a time frame work.



<-----Why order my gig?----->

  • Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included. 
  • Expect quality and timely results.
  • This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.


NB:The total value of the gig can be increased, Its depends on your contents and requirements of your site.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding expérience

:

This guys is amazing, goes out of the box to solve your problems. Definitely going to order again

:

Nice experience

:

Anytime I need a WP site creted or just plugins, edits, or entire site (basically anything WP) I know this seller will be able to do it. If I can think of it he can make it happen on the site. Great person to have working on your sites. A WP magician!! Will order again!

:

I've been on Fiverr for a long time and been getting gigs from MrWPmaster for almost as long. They never disappoint and always have solutions. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment