Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Any Wordpress Customization











About:

WordPress Customization according to your brand requirement is one of the trickiest and finest Work. So, RELAX!! I'll customize and design your site according to your business demand, which helps you to boost your business.

                                     I'm Mannan Mehroz, Wordpress PRO Developer. I've Developed more than 300 websites from the last 4 Years with OUTSTANDING CLIENT FEEDBACK

                                     

So, In this awesome Gig, My following best services are:

       

       ✔ Theme Customization.

       ✔ Any Plugin Customization.

       ✔ header, footer, sidebar, coloring, font, icons, favicon etc customization.

       
✔ On-Page SEO.

       ✔ And Much More



Why Me?


      ✔ Quality of work and the Importance of time Constraint is my first and foremost priority.

      ✔ I'll work until a smile on your face. Oh wait, the smile means "Satisfaction".

      ✔ Affordable, Professional, and quality of work is promised.

 

Note: Delivery Time and Price purely depend upon your requirements. Contact me before placing an order to negotiate on price and delivery time. 

                             

So, what are you waiting for? Feel free to contact me.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Reviewing here both orders I requested to the seller mannan_pro. The service was simply astonishing and I was followed since the beginning with care and kindness by Mannan. Could not imagine a better result, I got a brand new website and amazing customizations, Mannan and his studio have been always ready to take care of any single detail or request I was doing. Simply the best way to start my experience as Fiverr. user

:

Such a Nice Guy. Love to work with him.

:

We are a small business and starting our business has come with some challenges. Mannan and his team have been absolutely integral to our progress so far. They are so quick to respond to our needs with our website their work is incredible! We have completed several projects with them and each time I am more and more impressed with their attention to detail and care. I truly trust Mannan with our website and view him as part of our team. I cannot thank you all enough and will definitely be using you all for as long as you let me!!

:

These guys are awesome! I have used them two times now and will use them again when my website needs updated. They completely designed my initial website the first time. I needed to add a couple of accomplishments to my website, and asked them to add them. They had the order complete within 9 hours of my initial order. If you want something done right and professional looking, contact mannan_pro!

:

I have worked with mannan many times now and he is very consistent in wanting to offer the best service to his clients. His professionalism and consistent quality of work is the primary reason I have used his services many times. Thank you as always mannan for your great work and efforts.




No comments:

Post a Comment