Monday, December 14, 2020

Install Wordpress, Setup Theme, Do Customization











About:

Hi,

In this gig, I'll install WordPress on your server and setup your desired theme.I'll also customize your theme as your requirement.I have already customized so many WordPress themes and you don't need to worry about my quality of service.I hope I can satisfy you and deliver your work on your desired time frame.



If you are looking for an expert developer to setup WordPress or to develop your current website, then you are in right place.Just contact me to get the best deal at a reasonable price.



Note: $10 is for installing wp+theme(without demo, also you have to provide theme file if it premium theme). Installing demo will cost extra $$





I will do following:



  • Install WordPress

  • Setup Theme
  • Import Demo Contents
  • Customize Theme
  • Revision until your satisfaction  


I can also redesign and develop your existing WordPress website.So, if you need this service please contact me and get your all issues solved. 



Please contact me before order.


Looking forward to your response.



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my 3rd or 4th order with this seller and he has been excellent every time. Whenever I have issues with my website, he helps me resolve them and usually completes the work in a few hours. I plan to continue working with him long term and highly recommend him for general website maintenance and support

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

This seller deserves at least a 6 star rating! He was a huge help in trying to sort out some issues I was having with my website that was driving me crazy. Very professional service and the communication was excellent. No doubt I will hire this seller again in the future if I need his expertise. Way to go and thank you so much!! A++++++++++

Seller's Response:

Thank You!

Seller's Response:

Unbelievable. He worked day and night to help meet my deadline. I didn't know what I needed and he helped me figure that out, and come up a fair scope of work. Wish I could hire Mofazzul full time.




No comments:

Post a Comment