Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Develop Instant Wordpress Blog And Professional Business Website











About:

Hello And Welcome To My Gig!
I am an Expert Wordpress Developer with more than 4+ years experience of creating websites using Wordpress CMS. I have created numbers of sites with high professional quality and cliental satisfaction.I will build your Blog, Business, Portfolio and E-commerce site.


I will provide following services for wordpress. 


✔ WordPress Setup in your server
✔ Install premium or Free theme
✔ Install and setup plugin 
✔ Website development from scratch
✔ Theme customization
✔ Plugin customization
✔ Add contact form
✔ Add google map
✔ Newsletter configure
✔ Add Social media button, Feed, page.....etc
✔ Blogging website
✔ Woocommerce customization
✔ Landing pages
✔ Wordpress Support/Training




Kindly follow the below steps while order my GIG-
1) Please contact me first and we can chat before begin the project it will be good for both of us to understand the requirements.


2) After reviewing the goals and requirement needed for the website, I'll give a custom offer or you can buy a gig package for your project.


It will be great pleasure and opportunity for me to work with you. Place order and have peace of mind, I will take care of your order.


Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment