Saturday, December 5, 2020

Create And Customize Wordpress Website Or Landing Page











About:

Note: Do contact me before ordering, I will suggest best deals according to your custom requirements 


This gig is about designing new page, landing page, home page and redesign of pages for your corporate or any site.



why you should Choose my gig ?  



  • Because I am a experienced level 2 seller on fiverr 


  • 500+ reviews and 800+ customers on fiverr around the globe.


  • Providing services with awesome features as follow from years


  • Offering professional services on economical price 


You can read the testimonials of many happy clients. you can  suggest your own design and I can deliver in PSD, HTML and WordPress.



A Landing page /website that may include



  • A design of your choice


  • opt-in form, Contact form (Order gig extra)


  • Slider, popup, social media links buttons and many more


  • Set that page on your WordPress website


  • Can modify that page according to you


  • Responsive (Order gig extra)


  • Theme customization


 I am open for discussion and suggestions, you can ask any QUESTION before ordering my gig, I would love to answer.



Note: This is for WordPress users and also provide you in html, PSD format 



Regards,

Reviews


:

Great work

:

Seller worked with me to make corrections and changes quickly.

:

Now it is working perfectly. Recommended seller!

:

Thanks for everything.

:

very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment