Monday, December 7, 2020

Move, Migrate Or Transfer Your Wordpress Website In A Few Hours











About:

Hello Buyer,



Please send a message before ordering to avoid cancellation.



Do you need to copy, move, migrate or transfer your wordpress site? I am here to help.



I am a wordpress expert and have more than 2 years of experience.



I will make this job done ASAP.



What I will do -



  • Move / Copy from one host to another host
  • Migration from root to subdomain or vice-versa.
  • Move / Copy to another domain
  • Transfer from an existing backup
  • localhost to web host
  • Install SSL certificate (cost extra)
  • Transfer Email accounts (cost extra)


I worked on many popular hosting sites such as - GoDaddy, Namecheap, HostGator, Bluehost, Siteground, etc.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say other than this is a team of true professionals that take pride in the quality of their work. I presented to them a migration request and it proved to be a challenging task however we got there in the end. I know they spent extra time trying to solve some of the issues that arose during the process and for that, I would like to say thank you. Don't hesitate to work with this service provider, I highly recommend it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the work you have done, Mr. Zakir was awake whole night for my work when it was urgent and i was not able to find other gigs for urgent transfer/ migrate to my website, zakir said i will do it and he did without stop and without any break until the next day afternoon from night .. it was not just one website i had to migrate and work on the settings inside out of the websites backend and the new host.. zakir did through himself what he could and also advised me what needs to be done and also have made the transfer of my 6 sites successfully, thanks alot zakir, i hope to meet you again for my further future works have a good day and thanks alot Best Regards Samiuddin Athar

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

Once again, Zaklr did more than he was paid for. migrate two site and it took less than 50 minutes. 100% recommendable.




No comments:

Post a Comment