Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Create Fix Contact Form, Cf7, Captcha, Php Form Validation











About:

If you need any help in contact form (php, html. css, jquery) then you are at right place, I love to fix and write new contact form  code. 



What I can do for you???



  1.  Design a responsive contact Form ,

  2.  Fix the contact form errors,

  3.  Show success message on same page without reloadng,
  4.  Add validation,
  5.  Mail working php code,
  6.  Third part integration such as mailchimp etc.

Reviews


:

Brilliant experience!!!! I was working on a captcha, php form that had a server requiring an SMTP auth to work and I'ld been trying to fix the form for a week and the stress was building as the days went by. I'm very guarded about giving access to a server and smartcraze still was able to work with me without having access and she fixed my issue on her first code submission to me!!! When I saw the form was received in the clients email, the stress melted away and it was an absolute incredible feeling!!! I've never been so happy to pay an invoice and as well give a tip for the absolutely brilliant service I received!!! Thank you Smartcraze you are incredibly skilled at what you do!!!!

:

thank you

:

Very pleased with her help!!

:

Quick and very easy to deal with :)

:

Top notch! Excellent communications, fast, competent and professional. Strongly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment