Sunday, December 13, 2020

Create A Custom Post Type In Wordpress











About:

I will create WordPress Post type in your WordPress within 24hour. As you see default post type in WordPress is the only Post but we can create custom Post type in WordPress as your requirement Like Movies, Services.



WordPress can hold and display many different types of content. A single item of such a content is generally called a post, although the post is also a specific post type. Internally, all the post types are stored in the same place, in the wp_posts database table, but are differentiated by a column called post_type.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very good seller.

:

This guy is great! He knows his stuff.

:

Asad works very hard to deliver quality work. Great job! I’d hire him again.

:

Seller did provide services that I requested to create a custom post type for my entire blog. I needed to segment my blog/editorial content from other content on my site so I can create a custom report in my analytics tool. There were a couple issues he couldn't provide solution that I had to research and figure out myself, but overall good work.

:

Thanks for the review and I personally believe that I had an amazing experience working with you but one thing which I noticed, you were not completely trusting me on my work and in eager to do things at your own and unfortunately things get bit messy. Overall it was a good experience :)




No comments:

Post a Comment