Friday, December 11, 2020

Create Autopilot News Website For Passive Income











About:

Hi,

This is a special gig offer for creating an auto-posting/automated news site. Just give trust and Let's start with me.

News websites usually get a huge amount of traffic from all over the world due to its nature. And imagine the site automatically posts news every hour from the world's best news websites. Your visitor won't miss the news.



This site can be monetized with:



  • AdSense 
  • Media.net
  • Amazon Affiliate
  • Clickbank
  • Any ad network you want

Features:

  • Don’t worry about the content. Every time your website will be auto-updated with the latest news. 
  • WordPress based auto-update website is totally newbie & user-friendly.
  • The website will be SEO Optimized that ranks well.
  • Ads placement in main locations to capture clicks and sales.



You don't need to do anything to keep it updated. The news site updates itself. The news contents are fully legit as they are being posted from worlds leading newspapers.



Demo: Contact me for Live Demo!



Requirements:



You need Domain & Hosting or WordPress dashboard logins



Please contact me before order!!

Reviews


:

Wow, He is an amazing guy. He delivered on time and more than what was asked for. He is very knowledgeable about his gig, answered my all questions. He built quality website. I would love to work with him again. Thanks!

:

What can I say about this Guy! All I can say is that I am VERY PLEASED AND WILL BE WORKING WITH HIM EXCLUSIVELY.

:

I’m very thankful to the seller for his efforts and patient. I recommend to deal with.

:

really outstanding experience , exceillent communication and work i will sure order again very very thank .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment