Thursday, December 10, 2020

Design Responsive Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

WordPress Website | WordPress Blog | Affiliate Blog | Business Website

Hi,

I'm Kazmi(Certified WordPress Designer & Developer)

With over many years of experience in various creative industries and roles, I have acquired a wealth of knowledge and skills. My work is clean, dynamic, and always buyer-focused. I value client relationships and work to deliver the most effective and highest quality services.



★ SERVICES INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:

  • Fully Responsive -Mobile compatible design
  • Highly-Converting Design
  • Landing Page 
  • CUSTOM DESIGN
  • Premium Theme
  • Basic SEO optimized
  • Social media integration
  • Fast page loading
  • FREE copyrights images and graphics
  • News Letter, Pop-ups,Contact forms etc
  • E-commerce with various payment integrations
  • Google Adsense friendly design
  • Affiliate marketing functionality, like amazon products, click bank, etc





★ I GUARANTEE



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • FREE FUTURE SUPPORT
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS TILL THE CLIENT IS HAPPY





Note: Please contact first to discuss your requirements before placing your order. My team is 24/7 available to respond you within minutes. 



Reviews


:

Another great job!

:

I would work with him anytime again I like how he kept communication on between us just only to get me what I wanted...

:

Great and fast work. The amount of communication was extremely helpful - I appreciate the time and effort he took to make everything to my satisfaction..I definitely wont hesitate to use this seller for future orders...starting now!

:

went WAY above and beyond to meet my needs. Worked well as a team, extremely fast and very pleasant! A++ Gig!

:

Wonderful experience. Very efficient, made all of my requested changes (minor) and went above and beyond to help me with my lack of technological skills in getting my Mailchimp functional.




No comments:

Post a Comment