Thursday, December 17, 2020

Create And Design Wordpress Site With Free Or Premium Theme











About:

I will create Wordpress site with any free or premium theme.



Kindly discuss with me in details before placing the order.



The Gig details are as under:



1- I will need your host, domain and theme before start creating your site. In case of you don't have any of these details or service then I can suggest you suitable Host and Theme as well.



2- You will have to provide me complete details about site customization with respect to the theme selected. 



3- If you don't have site content ready then I will create the site with dummy or demo content.



4- I don't create sites related to gambling, alcohol and adult topic.



5- In case if you are using premium theme/plugins then you will have to provide me the purchase code so that I can configure it for future updates. In case you have purchased theme from envato market then provide me the themeforest login details OR security code from the envato market.



6- If you want to redesign your site then discuss with me in detail.



7- See my Gig Packages before placing the order.



I will ensure you 100% guarantee for delivering the professional wordpress site. You can see my reviews for your satisfaction.

Reviews


:

This was a client website project that Kaytee completed, exactly as requested. Kaytee's communication, patience with changes, and final produst were very professional.

:

kaytee_seo was extremely easy to communicate with and delivered my project faster than estimated! The work is extremely high quality and exactly what I was looking for.

:

She responded quickly and worked with me to get what I envisioned on paper. Beautiful end result!

:

Kaytee completed pages of a client website, precisely matching the client mockup. Her work was professional and ahead of schedule.

:

Kaytee constructed webpages according to client design. Her work was expertly completed in a timely manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment