Sunday, December 6, 2020

Create A Wordpress Website Or Newspaper Or Blog Website Newspaper Theme 9











About:

**A big update newspaper 9 theme is now newspaper 10**



▣▣newspaper theme 9 with lifetimes updateable▣▣

☛☛☛wordpress website design within 1 day



☛☛☛Do you need any type of Wordpress website?



    please check my services......



My services

===============



  • WordPress installation
  • premium theme
  • premium plugin
  • WordPress security
  • WordPress SEO
  • speed up
  • MailChimp integration
  • payment gateway integration
  • facebook pixel integration
  • google map
  • member login form
  • responsive slider
  • contact form
  • social media integration





why me

==============



up to 24 delivery time

custom bug fix

premium theme and plugin

add MailChimp to your website

unlimited revision till your satisfaction

I have 1000 plus premium theme so I design any similar Website





Still not convinced? Well just order me and sit back!

I will do the rest!



Thanks

Apu Saha













Reviews


:

Great job. Professional and a problem solver. Definitely work with him again.

:

Best service ever

:

Best service ever and fast response

:

This seller said he would help me, then he told me that he needed time and I gave him later he asked me for more money so that my page would be the example he had sent. He did not answer my messages because he had no electricity and on the last day of delivery he had not done anything, he is late and nothing, I have wasted my time and money.

:

Apu is wonderful to work with, he helped me get my site set up and provided technical expertise and guidance. Plan on working with him again in the future, highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment