Saturday, December 19, 2020

Install Wordpress And Setup Theme To Make A Website











About:

If you want me to make your Website with WordPress installation and setup a free or premium theme like demo site then I'm here. I've 7 years experiences on WordPress. So don't worry I'm very skilled to do it.



Note: Please, discuss with me before placing an order.



I will:



  • Install WordPress on your Server
  • Setup Theme & make your Website like Demo site by Importing Demo Contents.
  • Install Plugins
  • Revisions





What I need to start:



  1. wp-admin login details (if already WordPress installed)
  2. WordPress Theme (from Themeforest or any other company)
  3. Demo Content (from theme provider)
  4. Hosting Access (cpanel login details)

Reviews


:

good job, i will work again with him

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment