Monday, December 14, 2020

Design Attractful Landing Page, Squeeze Page And Lead Page











About:

Professional, Attractive, Responsive Wordpress and Auto-Responder Landing page



Hi, its Aina here. 

Welcome to my GIG!!



I will make your Professional, Attractive, Responsive Wordpress Landing page, Lead Page and Swipe page for your Business.



I am offering the following services for this Gig...



  • Landing Page/Lead Page/Swipe Page
  • Welcome page i.e (page after signup form)
  • Unique Design
  • Fast page loading
  • AutoResponder Integration i.e (MailChimp, Aweber, Get Response, Mailer-Lite, Leadpages.net, Wix)
  • Responsive Design
  • Complete setup on your domain and hosting



Why Hire me??



  •  Have Experience
  • 100% quality work
  • Client Satisfaction
  • Friendly communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • Fluent in English





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Aina did an awesome job...thank you so much!!! She was quick, and did everything in the way I was thinking of. And she was very quick with answering my questions which I really appreciate! So thank you very much Aina!!!

Seller's Response:

You always welcome dear Esser. Hope to see you again.

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and professional to work with

Seller's Response:

bundle of thanks

Seller's Response:

Very patient and professional. I will work with the seller again, that's for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment