Sunday, November 29, 2020

Design, Redesign, Customize Or Fix A Wordpress Website











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my gig! I would like to introduce myself as a Freelance WordPress Developer working from past 3+ years in WordPress Website Design and Development.I have worked on projects ranging from theme/plugin customization & development, bug fixing, & E-Commerce custom &  WP based website design & redesign.  



My aim is to provide 100% accurate service to my client. I will do a lot of good work in a very short time just as you would like. Hope you like it.



I always do here WordPress Front End and Back End Support.



I can help you with:



1. CSS Fix

2. Contact Form issue

3. Woo-commerce Issue

4. Cart, shipping, Tax Issue

5. Checkout, Payment Setup/Fix

6. Responsive Website

7. Products page Layout

8. Membership Website

9. Banner/Slider Fix

10. Theme Customization & edit

11. Plugin Customization & edit


I also offer you to build any kind of eCommerce, Corporate, Business, Nonprofit, Agency, blog, personal, directory Site.



Note: Before place, an order send me quite message. After the Job complete, I will make a video tutorial for you. On this video, I will show you how to control your website. I hope, it's very helpful for you in the future!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guys is a pro. Not only is he good at website creations he is also creative in other areas like fix website issue. He knew what I wanted and delivered the project within few hours. Very Professional and did exactly what I wanted, on time. I will use this person for future projects. Overall he was patient and accommodated to all the changes I requested. Very happy. Would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Jhon for your valuable comment. looking forward together next job ☺️

Seller's Response:

Highly professional and friendly service. He kept me well informed at all times and completed the task in minimum time. Excellently and speedily done as always. Communication great too. Very impressed and will be recommending to friends and family. Thank you very much for your help 🙏

Seller's Response:

That's really amazing experence work with you. Please keep me your mine next job . Thank you :)

:

Guy is top notch. He is very professional on what he is doing. He is open to any changes and is always looking for solutions. He did exactly what I asked for plus made it look better then my ideas - helpful, prompt, efficient and GREAT work! As I see he always ready for work and challenge . Highly recommend! Will be using him again for other fixes and projects. Awesome work and good communication. I recommend him 100%.




No comments:

Post a Comment