Monday, November 9, 2020

Convert PSD To Wordpress Using Elementor Pro











About:

Get better results through experts in their fields.



Welcome to Convert PSD to WordPress. This gig offers a special package to convert designs into a real-live website using WordPress — Elementor.



Some of the most supported file types I accept: Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, PSD, AI, InvisionApp and many more.



THIS IS WHY I AM

  1. Freelance Web Designer with 250+ impeccable honest reviews from customers I've worked with;
  2. Supports Global Settings on Elementor;
  3. Experienced with CPT/Dynamic Data;
  4. Free & Very Friendly Consultation;
  5. Expert in Design Conversion;
  6. Focus gives Perfect Results;
  7. So On.



PIXEL-ONE

  • 1 page to Elementor
  • Work with Hello Theme
  • Responsive Design
  • Pretty Easy Costumized
  • Pixel Perfect
  • Accurate Results
  • Global Settings



FIVE-PERFECT

  • 5 pages to Elementor
  • All features in PIXEL-ONE
  • Work with Theme Builder
  • Free Consultation



GLOBAL-TEN

  • 10 pages to Elementor
  • All features in FIVE-PERFECT
  • Suitable for SMB/Corporate
  • Highly Recomended for Template Kits
  • Custom Post Type/Dynamic Data



You ready now? let's go to the next stage. Be sure to contact me first before placing an order to consultation about your project and to avoid unnecessary things.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overexceeding expectations is an understatement. I gave him a landing page that was horrendous and he made something functional and attractive in a blink of an eye. Awesome personality, excellent communication, very knowledgeable of his trade, a creative eye, and incredibly quick to deliver. You read these reviews and you think, yeah these people are over exaggerating ...This is so far from the truth. I am already trying to figure out how to work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Wow, thank you very much for awesome reviews. Glad to be working with you Jennifer.

Seller's Response:

*Best* Experience Ever! And believe me, I have a lot of experience looking for a WordPress expert. And finally, I've found somebody whom I can trust, somebody who will deliver on time and somebody who is capable to create a page using a custom and often complex designs. Not to mention, somebody who has the patience to tolerate and fulfill all my ideas. Oh, it's important to mention that I used to work with WordPress, every day, and I know how hard it is to pay attention to each and every detail and how challenging is with clients...and that's why I'm so amazed by Iqbalmauludy. He is the only one of many, who is capable keeping up with my standards. Thank you Iqbalmauludy!

:

Oh Anita, thank you very much for awesome review from you. Highly appreciate from my side. 🤘🤘

:

If you are searching for someone to work on your website, you need to work with Iqbal! I had gone through a bad experience with another developer and it worried me to have to re-start my project - but then I found this guy - and he really is great to work with. His communication is superb and he can't do enough to help make your project the best it can be. He is fast too and very professional. Thanks Iqbal, pleasure working with you on this project. It was quite a tricky website to build - but Iqbal nailed it in just a couple of days. Very highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment