Monday, November 30, 2020

Clone Any Website Into Elementor Pro With Responsive











About:

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my Gig Page.

I have Expert Level Experience on Elementor Pro and Astra Pro Theme



Do you need a drag and drop manageable website with a fast loading speed website?



Then, have a look at what am I actually providing:

  • Create a modern website
  • Replicate your PSD, png, pdf design
  • Online e-commerce store with woocommerce and maintain the shop in autopilot mode
  • Fix your website bugs/issues
  • SEO friendly and speed Optimization
  • ON Page SEO Optimize
  • W3C Validate Coding


I will provide some extra features:

# Mailchimp Integration

# Convertkit
 Integration

# Yoast for SEO
 Integration

# Pingdom, Gtmetrix and Google Page Speed Score

# Popup with lead Generation





Contact me for more discussion about your need.



Look Forward to working with you.



Thanks,

Md. Elias

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with this professional's work. To give maximum results, he also worked on weekends. Constant, courteous, quick. Price is real. Recomended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback

Seller's Response:

PROFESSIONAL! AS ALWAYS VERY RESPECTFUL AND TIMELY! CONSTANT AND COMMUNICATIVE! GREAT RESULTS AS ALWAYS! RECOMMENDED TO ALL, BE SURE, HE CAN REALIZE ANY PROJECT. ***** A + N. 1 ***** A + N. 1 ****** A + N. 1 ******

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback...

:

Elias works very fast and professional. I am very satisfied with his work. This is the third time I am using him for different projects and he always finishes his work with great results. I will definitely keep working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment