Thursday, November 19, 2020

Develop,Design, Redesign, Or Fix A Wordpress Website











About:

I am Irfan Ali, having an experience of 3+ years and created 250+ Websites in just 3+ years. I have worked on projects ranging from theme/plugin customization & development, Front End Customization, bug fixing and E-Commerce custom and WP based website design and redesign.



Why do you need this GIG?

I will build a responsive Wordpress website for your business that will also follow best SEO practices. Easy to edit by your company to update all the content efficiently and quickly. 100% Responsive on all devices.



Some bonuses in my package include:

  • FREE of COST consultation.
  • Free installation of WordPress.
  • 7 days after completion support.



Why me? Here are the 5 reasons:

  1. TRS with Available 24/7
  2. Effective Communication Skills.
  3. Responsible
  4. I don’t deliver just code. I provide the solution to all your WordPress problems.
  5. Your satisfaction is my #1 Priority.


I can also help with:



  • Debugging/Fixing
  • Migration/Backing up
  • Improving Speed
  • Malware Clean Up
  • Adding of new content



Get a complete dream website from scratch over a theme of your choice. 

If Packages don't meet your requirements,*Contact to discuss*

Reviews


:

he is always available to answer my question and update me with the development progress.

:

Doing his best he can although we had some challenges but he made sure his works and fix when I need him to fix some issues in the website. He communicate well and reply fast and dedicated for the work.

:

Seller did an Amazing Job . Very Fast Delivery and quick Response . recommend

:

Very Professional and good communication completed my work very fast Highly Recommended!!! surely will work with you again!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment