Sunday, November 1, 2020

Convert Html To Wordpress











About:

Are you looking for HTML to WordPress converter?

Do you want PSD to WordPress service?





I can convert HTML to WordPress with 100% job satisfaction.while working you can ask for unlimited revisions.
I can convert your PSD/JPG/HTML files to Wordpress.I am expert with HTML-5, CSS-3, bootstrap,Wordpress, PSD to HTML , jQuery,Html to Wordpress,Customization



My services for this gig will include:

1. HTML to  WordPress Theme.
2. PSD to  WP Theme

3. Convert HTML Website to WP Website
4. WP Theme with Custom Post Types and theme Options.

4. Sliders, banners, drop-downs, Popup etc.
5.HTML - HTML5

6.CSS - CSS3

7.JavaScript

8.JQuery Effects (Image Slider Integration)

9.Bootstrap3 Integration





The price depends on the layout of the HTML and  website layout. please contact me before place an order. I am available 24 hours here.

Reviews


:

En principio el requerimiento no fue abarcado tal como se solicitó. La promesa del servicio fue diferente a la entrega final. Surgieron adaptaciones que fuimos acordando para que al menos tengamos un resultado lo más cercano posible a los esperado. El proveedor fue muy transparente en cuanto a las habilidades técnicas que requería el proyecto y que no podía completar, hubo comunicación fluida y más allá de la sorpresa inicial obtuvimos un trabajo acorde a lo mínimo esperable.

:

Rasel, delivered beyond any of my expectations. He worked with me until I was completely satisfied. Probably one of the best sellers that I have worked with on fiverr. As a customer of 8 years, and almost 700 orders of working with sellers, he has made my TOP 5 for sure! If I ever need more work, I will hire you for sure. Thank you

:

As always

:

Great Fast Reliable

:

Outstanding work done! I am very much happy and will come back again and again. Highly Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment