Friday, November 13, 2020

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design And Blog











About:

Available now for taking new orders!



Why choose me?

 

I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than five years. With a firm footing I have an experience of large range projects including but not limited to blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more. I work with focus on StandardAesthetics and Professionalism to deliver right product for your business.



What do you get?

 

  • Highly professional and responsive design on all devices
  • All browsers compatible
  • SEO and Mobile friendly structure
  • Speed optimized
  • Best user experience and CTAs
  • Customized design
  • E-commerce with various payment integrations
  • Premium wordpress themes
  • FREE copyrights images and graphics
  • Secured and user friendly admin panel
  • Social media integration
  • Live chat integration
  • Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations
  • Content upload
  • EXTRA BONUSES and much more…

 

What more do I offer?

 

If you have any requirements that are not covered by any wordpress theme or plugin. I can help you in customized theme and plugin development.

 

Note: Special discounts for Repeat Buyers. Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.



Reviews


:

The website they created is amazing and functioning; it's the best site I have ever created. At first I was going to go with someone cheaper and then I realized cheap is not better. If you want a site done well I highly recommend using ZainMalik96. Spend the money where it counts and a functioning well designed website is money well spent.

:

Decided to go with Zain after reviewing his portfolio on Fiverr. I made the right choice. I'm perfectly happy with how my website turned out. Just give him all the details you need for your website and he'll make it happen. Worth every cent and highly recommend!

:

The seller created a website that fit our needs and did so while working through our numerous revisions. The scenario with this build is that it was for a condominium development and therefore had numerous parties involved. The revisions took some time and the seller worked with us throughout this process. We're very happy with the results and recommend the seller to anyone looking for a website developer.

:

The developer was very detail oriented and thorough. He communicated during every step of the process and delivered much more than we anticipated. We are very pleased with the site and look forward to leveraging it in our business.

:

Zain was brilliant to work with and has delivered me a great website on time and as good as I was hoping. He was extremely patient with me and was very meticulous with the amendments I asked of him. So I would definitely recommend him and would use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment