Sunday, November 1, 2020

Build Autopilot Amazon Affiliate Website With Profitable Products











About:

Need a high-converting Amazon affiliate and click-bank website to earn passive income?





I will build you an ultimate profitable Amzon, and click-bank affiliate website with niche profitable best selling products. as I will walk you through and show you the best promotional tricks so you can start making money.



The website will have an auto-updating system which keeps your stock, prices and product information in line with the data from Amazon and click-bank. There is no need to manually add products, update prices, copy descriptions, change stock figures and place orders. Everything will be automated. you will earn up to 90% commission .



Features that your Website will have:

  • Modern & Responsive Design
  • Sliders, Logo & Banners
  • Custom Header & Footer
  • SSS (SEO, SSL & Speed)
  • Social Media Integration
  • Contact & Subscribe Form
  • Dynamic Product Categories
  • WooCommerce Functionality
  • Woozone Autopilot Store
  • WP Automatic (Auto Blog)
  • Unique Content
  • 90 Days Cookies


  • Requirements:
  • Domain & Hosting
  • Amazon affiliate ID
  • ClickBank user name

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, what an awesome job. It was so worth the wait. This guy is a true professional. He is also very patient. Will definitely use him for all of my work Cant tell you enough how pleased I am with the work. Thanks so much again.

:

thank you appreciating my effort and big tip

:

Good communication, delivered as requested and went extra mile for bits to optimize the website and did a logo. Thank you

:

Wow, what an awesome job. It was so worth the wait. This guy is a true professional. He is also very patient. Will definitely use him for all of my work Cant tell you enough how pleased I am with the work. Thanks so much again.

:

I would not recommend this seller. Before he got this Job, he was very friendly and quick with answer any Question. After he send me my Website over and I ask for 2 changes, it tock ages to answer me and he never did my changes. Now I have to pay someone else to do me this 2 changes. On the another note, he did me a Website for the USA Amazon, but I am in the UK. Not impressed at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment