Thursday, November 26, 2020

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design











About:

Are you looking to build a wordpress website based on latest design and functionalities or do you want to redesign your old site to make it attractive, professional, responsive and up to the latest trends? So you have come to the right place.



I will build a professional wordpress website and responsive wordpress website design based on latest trending designs. I have more than six years of experience developing WordPress sites and successfully working on Fiverr for more than four years. 



I have a vast experience in building different types of websites including but not limited to Blog, Ecommerce, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency, Consultancy and Business Website, Job Portal, Real-Estate, Beauty Niche, Handyman Services and many more. 



What you will get?



  • Highly Professional design
  • Mobile friendly and responsive design
  • Premium Theme
  • SEO
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Customized Design

  • Social Media Integration
  • Secure site
  • Post Development Support
  • Drag and drop backend interface


NOTE: Please go through all the three packages to check which package best suits you, according to your requirements and contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!! My lifelong dream of having a travel website has finally come to pass. My website looks amazing!!! I do not have time to learn how to create a website from scratch. I only paid $190 - it was worth every penny!!! I was not sure if I should create 1 or 2 websites - one for travel and one for animal rescue. Usamarehan came up with the perfect soltuion - on the Home page he created a link to My Destinations and another link for Animal Rescue. Usamarehan went above and beyone our agreement. I kept asking him to charge me more but he did not. At the end he sent me a video with instructions on how I can make updates to the site myself. Highly recommend!!!

:

Usama is more than a Wordpress developer...he's an artist. Anyone can use a template to slap together something that looks ok. Usama went above and beyond on all measures to envision and execute a website that far exceeded my expectations (which were very high!). His response time was no more than a day and he patiently addressed each of my concerns, even making a video tutorial to show me how to do certain things myself once I take over the website. I consider myself lucky to have found Usama through fiverr and can't see how anyone else on this site would have done a better job than him. He deserves every bit of the many 5 star reviews he has earned!

:

Could not have possibly been better. He actually had the site completed in just a couple of days, but I kept wanting to change and rearrange the pics, and he was so patient and responsive. It ended up being much better than I had imagined. He even gave me the employee portal that I wanted for no extra charge. I am extremely pleased. He made every single change that I requested in a very timely manner. Will definitely recommend and use him again if the need arises.

:

Usama deserves all of the 5 Stars he has received. I am thrilled with the site he has created for my business. He is extremely patient, easy to reach, and diligent in his work. Usama is willing to make edits and revisions as requested. I will be recommending Usama to many friends and family members to design their professional websites.

:

As others have rightfully mentioned working with Usama was amazing! The project was to develop a website with very specific requirements and functionalities - which he understood perfectly. His communication was prompt and polite, his commitment to timelines was solid and he was very patient during the revision process. The main reason I highly recommend Usama is because he understands aesthetics and has an eye for modern theme/layout. That is why the finished product is of high quality and reflects his professionalism. Looking forward to the next project!




No comments:

Post a Comment