Monday, November 2, 2020

Remove Malware From Your Hacked Wordpress Website











About:

-Have your Website Infected with Malware? 

your website showing unknown pictures text or adult images or ads?

Is your Wordpress site is hacked?

Google sent you a malware alert email?

you can't login your wordpress dashboard or cpanel?

you are redirecting another url?

so that You have come to the right place.

I can remove malware code from your website. give me your login access after that everything is my duty. 

Basicly these problem is come from some php and java script code we need to find those coeds and remove them from every folder. It is like a mushroom so we need to clean those code from everywhere



 My Services:

 =========================

  • COMPLETE MALWARE CLEANING
  • PERMANENT VIRUS REMOVAL FASTER
  • SQL/ XSS/ FRAME INFECTION
  •  REMOVE MALICIOUS FROM WEBSITE
  • · RECOVER YOUR HACKED WEBSITE
  •  INSTALLING SECURITY PLUGINS





WHY ME??

=========================

1. Only 24 hour’s delivery

3. Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction for free.

 4. Free 7 days support. If you need any help I wil glad to do that. 

 STILL CONFUSED? Give me a message I will give you more information.

Regards

Hasib Santo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Angles are real . Lost access of my website and had no clue , every other seller on Fiverr said sorry can’t help but I was lucky to come across this gentleman who took it upon himself to resolve my problem. Today I m smiling

Seller's Response:

thanks for the great complement. I'm so happy and smiling also. ☺

Seller's Response:

I was very impressed with the speed at which Hasib works. He is detail oriented, delivers as promised, and knows exactly what he is doing. Would recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks for the positive words

Seller's Response:

Hasib worked long and hard to resolve malware issues across multiple sites. He remained in close communication through the whole project and provided thoughtful advice. Excellent Freelancer!




No comments:

Post a Comment