Thursday, November 5, 2020

Create Online Course Website Or Wordpress Membership Or Paid Membership Website











About:

Online Course / Membership Website creation or Customization

(Message me Before ORDER !)




Hello,

Welcome in my gig!

I am Toufik, wordpress developer with years of experience.



By this gig, I will:-

  • Create a Membership Website for you
  • Create Login Register system in your website
  • Allow free/paid registration (as you wish)
  • Allow user to sell products on your site!
  • After registering, user will get a front-end dashboard
  • User will pay for their membership in you membership site
  • Membership have some level ( trial / free / paid membership )
  • Payment would be monthly or yearly
  • Create Social Website. Features would be like:
           profile, notification, group, activities, settings and forum.
  • Have all common features of membership sites

  • You can maintain your membership site
  • and more... 


Or Online Course website with:

  1. Membership feature
  2. Lessons (courses)
  3. Quiz etc.


Plugins I generally use are below:-

  • Paid Memberships Pro
  • Ultimate Membership Pro
  • Restrict Content Pro
  • Woocommerce Membership
  • MemberPress  etc


Feel free to message me, so we can discuss in details!

Note: I don't provide any license for any plugin.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've hired many gigs over the years and Toufik is one of my absolute best experiences. Tremendous attention to detail. Very responsive and professional. Communicates in perfect English. Could not be happier, and could not recommend more highly. He will be my go-to guy in the future. Thanks again Toufik! Pleasure working with you!

Seller's Response:

Me too. Thank You. 🙂

Seller's Response:

Very good communication. toufi1kmd5 did everything like I wanted and was very profesional and helpful. I would buy again and 100% recommendation

Seller's Response:

Thank you. 🙂

Seller's Response:

I had an awesome experience working with the seller. Most importantly the seller listened to all my requirements and made a perfect delivery. Words can not explain how much this seller has been so helpful. Very grateful for the sellers efforts and services. I definitely recommend all seller packages. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment