Monday, November 2, 2020

Build Fast Responsive Wordpress Website Design











About:

Welcome to my GIG!

I am passionate and believe in best practices and modern trends in web development. Your site design is the first thing your customers see. That’s why I design sites which reflect your style and industry. I will do research to see what competitors are doing, and will give create a competitive site with correct colour combinations.



What You Will Get ??

  • Fast Loading and mobile responsive landing page 
  • Complete Control panel ( easy to use )
  • Premium Wordpress theme and plugins
  • Yoast SEO Plugin
  • Wondfence Security plugins
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Fully refund if you not satisfied with the end product.





What things I need to design your site ??

  • Business Logo (if you don't have any no worries I'll design Common sample)
  • Domain and Hosting Providers link with Credentials
  • Pages Name and its Content and Colors and fonts you like you can see Fonts on Google fonts 
  • Little details of your Company, about the website



 

Top Reasons to Hire Me :

»6+ years experience in WordPress design and development

»100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed or Fully refund

»Fluent in English and Project Understanding

Reviews


:

I am so happy with the end result. I only had a general idea of what I wanted. Seller was still able to take that idea and come up with way more than I expected. The price was great and my website looks so professional. There is a time zone difference for me so be patient with communication. Definitely would use again and would recommend.

:

Always a pleasure working with Zain. He built my website almost from scratch one year ago, and now updates for me when needed. It's always a good experience working with him.

:

Very satisfied with Zain - he was incredibly responsive and very patient despite me having requested several revisions. I'm going to get my second website from him too.

:

Saeed was super nice to work with and very helpful , is one of the best i ever work with .. well done said.

:

quick response, great work, highly recommended for everyone and all types of website development, quick, excellent delivery of work, thanks very much




No comments:

Post a Comment