Monday, November 9, 2020

Fix Wordpress Bug Or Html Css Responsive Issues In 24 Hours











About:

★★★★PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO GET A QUOTE ★★★★

Are you panic for your website bugs, WordPress error don't worry I will help you to fix any WordPress issues bugs or error within 24 hours.

I will fix wordpress bug or HTML CSS responsive issues in 24 hours and also solve any HTTP error, database error plugin update issue and any wooccomerece issues.

I also do website speed optimization so that your site will load fast and also do the best score on Google page insight or GTmatrix.

❏  My offers for this gig:

====================

✅ Installation, activation, and setup bug fix.

✅ The theme menu style is not working

✅ Website Responsive issues.

✅ Fix theme related issues.

✅ Fix any Error, Issue, Bug, and problems.

✅ Plugin/template related problem.

✅ Fix PHP/HTML5/CSS3//jQuery issues.

✅ WordPress speed optimization

✅ Fix Layout or Design

✅ Fix Login issues

✅ WordPress security

✅ WordPress SEO issues

✅ WP Dashboard/backend issues

✅ Fix malware/virus issues

✅ Server/Cpanel or hosting issues

And many more...

❏ My 3 promise to you :

====================

1. 100% user satisfaction.

2. Deliver the work on time.

3. Provide after-sale service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I came to himeldhaka 7 panicking because I messed up my website. He IMMEDIATELY looked into it and within 15mins fixed my website. I went to someone else before and was told 'this will take time, what is your budget' - I'm so happy I looked elsewhere. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Very supportive. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Not everyone on Fiverr delivers what they offer. Rest assured this gig delivers. Amazing job, great communication...cant say enough! Fixed all my responsive issues.

Seller's Response:

He is a fantastic Client. Very supportive. He helps me all the way to the end. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

He was really fast and fixed all the issues in no time when the other sellers struggled! I felt really welcomed working with him, would definitely recommend him over others. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment