Thursday, November 19, 2020

Improve Wordpress Speed And Optimize Wordpress











About:

♛♛♛ Optimize the speed of your WordPress Site (ADVANCED) ♛♛♛

Are you Losing your customers★ Pls. Note: I don't use unnecessary plugins for speed optimization. I mostly use PHP coding tweaks for speed optimization which is the Smartest way!!



۞ How Website Speed Actually Impacts Google Ranking?

A slow website can literally kill your site traffic and revenue stream, also it's an important factor for ranking high in Google™ search results.



I will provide a "Before" and "After" report showing the improvements to your site load time by employing the following Proven methods:



✔ Configure and optimize a great .htaccess file

✔ Enable Gzip Compression.

✔ Leverage browser caching.

✔ Setup advanced Caching scripts to load website super fast (Page Caching, Browser Caching, Database Caching,Object Caching)

✔ Add Expires Header (For Better Cache Control).

✔ Minification of html,css, js



FINALLY: I provide support and fix any errors that might (though it's rare) get thrown up by the optimization work afterwards for FREE . I also offer full refund if there is no significant improvement on speed.



Order Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This the first gig I purchased with this seller. He was quick and efficient. I tested my product and it loaded nearly lightning fast. Definitely improved site load speed. I will be ordering more gigs from him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Seller promised the impossible, then made it happen. My site speed was reported at 20-25 seconds, after seller did their thing its down to 4 seconds. Seller is good at what they do!

:

Great buyer, Thanks for your order.

:

Fantastic job!! Once you give him the access to your site he does the optimization and your site starts to work way faster! Very pleased, I highly recommend!

:

amazing work. my website is the fasted it has been in over a year I can't believe I waited so long. I would highly recommend Tasha as she is quick and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment