Saturday, November 28, 2020

Wordpress Theme Customization And Installation











About:

Before you order Please read the FAQs and after that contact me.

I will do WordPress theme customization, WordPress website customization, editing your website, install a theme.

Just tell me what you need to accomplish and customize on your theme, then I will do my job.

What I can do:

WordPress installation 

WordPress themes installation 

Customizing your Homepage 

Customizing your Pages

Create a new page with a customized design.  

Changing your theme layout 

Creating Custom Post Types 

Custom Taxonomies 

Font, color, font size changes  

Custom Contact Forms 

Adding Mailing List Signup Forms 

Installing Sliders 

Adding Sidebar 

Expanding your Footer

And much more ...

If you have any question, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very patient and worked really hard to satisfy my demands. thanks brother. will work with you again if needed be. highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience!!! Everything as possible was made to facilitate communicating with me and understand what I really want and offer any solutions. The website is very original made only for me. This is a very exclusive gig and Adrian is very talented. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. I'm very glad I could help you and also that you really liked my services.

:

He did awesome! Definitely plan to work with him again!

:

Thank you very much! Awesome buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment