Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Install Wordpress And Setup Theme Like Demo











About:

            **************Those who love quality buy quality products****************

hi

Are you looking for someone who will help you in installation of WordPress and setup your theme like demo and after that do your theme customization you can avail my services 24/7.



Services:-

1-WordPress installation with database

2-Setup theme of your choice

3-Import demo data 

4-Add pages in your website

5-Plugin Installations

6-Replace Content 

7-Add logo and slider

Why me ?

1-100% customer satisfaction

2-Money back guarantee

3-Basic Installation within 2 Hours

4-Unlimited Revisions

5-free themes of your choice

6-paid themes from themeforest





Must contact me before placing order 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for someone to install WordPress on two domains, and I found a Wolverine_47 here on Fiverr. I ordered the two gigs and gave all the information to him, and he took it from there. He demonstrated great knowledge of the process, his manners were excellent, and he was very personable. He helped me all through the process and was patient when we had to wait on the name servers to propagate. As well, he made sure everything was functioning as it should. I highly recommend him, and I will use him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot sir ❤️

Seller's Response:

A great developer, highly recommend! Wolverine helped me with some design and custom updates to a website I have been working on. He also fixed some glitches the template was having due to plugins added. His communication was great, he finished the task in a timely manner and was able to complete everything that was needed. Overall he made my website look so much better. I will definitely be booking him again for my next task. Wolverine thank you for you time and help, I was lucky to have found you here!

:

Thanks a lot ❤️

:

Highly Recommend Wolverine! This is the second time with working with this Seller and again he was great! I needed to do something a little more complicated and have some coding done. Wolverine did this with ease and so quickly for me. Thanks again so much Wolverine, once again so glad I found you on here!




No comments:

Post a Comment