Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wordpress Theme Customization And Installation In 2 Days











About:

Hi,

I'm Md Razib Miah.

I will do WordPress theme customization, WordPress website customization, editing your website, install a theme, develop your website.

Just tell me what you need to accomplish and customize on your theme, then I will do my job in my best.

What I can do:

* WordPress installation 

* WordPress themes installation 

* Customizing your Homepage 

* Customizing your Pages

* Create a new page with a customized design.  

* Changing your theme layout 

* Creating Custom Post Types 

* Custom Taxonomies 

* Font, color, font size changes  

*Custom Contact Forms 

* Adding Mailing List Signup Forms 

* Installing Sliders 

* Adding Sidebar 

* Expanding your Footer

* Buyer any Requirement

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment