Thursday, February 25, 2021

Build An Ngo Or Charity Website











About:

Are you in need of a website for your NGO, Charity, Non-profit or Fundraising organization? I'm Collins, a professional wordpress developer and I've built websites for organizations and agencies like yours. An NGO needs a website for several reasons including receiving donations, creating awareness, selling merchandise, organizing events, getting volunteers etc. I'll help you build a site that will stand out.

My NGO websites are:

  • responsive
  • SEO-optimized
  • fast loading
  • user-friendly
  • integrated with donation systems
  • integrated with e-commerce systems
  • beautiful and elegant
  • integrated with payment systems including paypal and stripe
  • integrated with events/calendar systems
  • easily modified by the you
  • Life-Time support guaranteed.
  • integrated with newsletter systems


I've built NGO websites for businesses like yours and my clients always recommend me due to the quality of my services.



If you're in need of an NGO, charity, non-profit or fund-raising site, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be happy to help.



Please send me a message before placing an order so we can discuss about your project.



Regards,

Collins,

Your personal wordpress ninja

Reviews


:

Ok I will

:

Excellent service. The communication and execution of the brief at every step was outstanding. I would definitely recommend. Thank you.

:

A fantastic service, very easy to work with and very professional. Provided me with a great, custom built functional website for a very fair price. Changes were made as needed. I would highly recommend this seller and will be happy to order with him again in the future. Thanks.

:

I Highly recommend. I am very please with my new website. I need a ngo website to help people during the pandemic crisis. The work was done professionally and in a timely manner. Good communication and proactive. Collins is now my to-go webmaster. Work with him, he will get the job done.

:

Good job. The seller responded well to feedback and requests for delivery of a charity website. The delivery timeline was delayed only due to a third party hosting issue




No comments:

Post a Comment