Saturday, February 27, 2021

Create Complex Responsive Gravity Forms And Pdfs Output











About:

I'm here to provide you Gravity Form solutions that will help you generate more leads and get you will get deep business insides using Gravity Forms!

Elite license: The plugin is purchased from gravity form and you will receive automatic updates for the plugin. (offered for gig extras)

I believe in offering quality service; due to high traffic on gig we are mostly booked, so I recommend that you inbox us first before ordering to experience best service.

**If you want Custom PDFs output generated on form submissions then Gravity form is the best solution, it's cheap and effective alternative of Webmerge, cognito forms. Use cases: Legal documents, quiz outputs, Invoice or receipts.

What I offer:

✓ Responses in structured output PDFs

✓ Custom coded Gravity forms using CSS/Jquery 

✓ Send respondent customized e-mails. 

✓ Using webhooks, logics, and calculations.

✓ Install gravity form add-ons and customize them. 

✓ Gravity form fixes

✓ User registrations

✓  Customize pre-built forms

✓  Integration with Woocommerce.

✓ Gravity Perks configurations



100% Money back guarantee if you don't like my work :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarahamad was very responsive with questions, requested updates, and easy to work with. Also, she suggested improvements to the form that I didn't think of that worked better for me. I will order this gig again when needed.

Seller's Response:

It was a great working experience.

Seller's Response:

sarah and his team took their time and found the perfect solution. they were patient with me. great job! i will surely recommend you and come back with my next problem in matters of gravity forms.

Seller's Response:

Great working experience.

Seller's Response:

Sarah is wonderful to work with, she has great communication skills, very detailed and quick response. I have used her on several projects and her work is excellent. I highly recommend her services.




No comments:

Post a Comment