Thursday, February 11, 2021

Create Or Redesign Wordpress Website For Your Brand In 24 Hour











About:

Welcome to my gig!



Why choose me?

I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than 4 years. With a firm footing, I have experience a large range of projects including but not limited to a blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more. I am focusing on Standard, Aesthetics, and Professionalism and to deliver the right product for your business.



What do you get?

Highly professional and responsive design on all devices

All browsers compatible

SEO and Mobile friendly structure

Speed optimized

Best user experience and CTAs

Customized design

E-commerce with various payment integrations

Premium WordPress themes

FREE copyrights images and graphics

Secured and user friendly admin panel

Social media integration

Live chat integration

Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations

Content upload

EXTRA BONUSES and much more…



What more do I offer?

If you have any requirements that are not covered by any WordPress theme or plugin. I can help you with customized themes and plugin development.



*** NOTE ***



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER

Reviews


:

We have had a little conversationsproblems in the beginning. In the end, everything was fine. The seller wanted to satisfie the buyer untill the end of the project.

:

you did great job within the timeframe. I found you humble, polite also have great communication skills. I would recommend working with you again.

:

I have no words to express how hard-working he is and what great communication I had with Bilal. Super recommended!! Number one in Fiver! Thank you so much!!

:

Great communication. Very professional. He never ask anything to me after so many times changes. he just did what i want. use him he is professional. He is a hard worker and do everything to help you in your project

:

Bilal is plain awesome. I revisited him after a year to get his help on removing malware from our website. He reviewed, identified the holes, made great suggestions and went out of his way to help us move away from Godaddy to a better service provider. I trusted him to do the right thing and he met our expectations with flying colors. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment