Friday, February 26, 2021

Wordpress Maintenance, Website Update, Wordpress Support











About:

Please contact me with your site before you order the gig



Are you looking for WordPress Support?



Are you too busy or don't have the technical skills to manage your WordPres website?

Do you want a professional W0rdPress virtual assistant to help manage your website?



I fix WordPress website issues related to themes, plugins, or any other.



Here are a few of my specialties:



  • Fix Wordpres page errors. (404, white page of death)
  • Fixing woo-commerce errors.
  • Update Theme and Plugins.
  • Theme customizations
  • Customization, Redesign
  • Bug / Error fixing
  • Website maintenance
  • Content Posting
  • Migrating/Cloning
  • Theme Installation
  • Speed optimization
  • WP security
  • Backups Plugins
  • Installation Meta Tags
  • Description Creation
  • Articles Posting
  • Responsiveness Issues
  • Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues
  • Malware scan and removal
  • Installation and setup of any theme, plugin
  • WP migration to a new host.
  • Migrate from any host to WP
  • Answer any questions related to WP, HTML, PHP, etc


What I need from you:



  • Complete details of the issue
  • Credentials of Wordpress
  • Login details of your hosting


If you have any question then don't hesitate to ask me.

Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved that Mubashir understood all of my requirements from the get-go. He is very professional, knows what he's doing and how to get the job done within time and budget. He didn't waver taking on more changes to an already big task and did so with a smile. Well worth the spend. Great job Mubashir!

Seller's Response:

Helga was responsive to any of my requests for clarification. Thanks for your feedback.

Seller's Response:

He was excellent! very helpful and knew his stuff! Exactly what I was looking for as I am not Tech-savvy so needed someone like him to explain everything...Thank you for being so patient with me. Would definitely use him again!!

Seller's Response:

It was good to work with Carl. I really appreciate his patience. I was busy doing construction of my office and he cooperates very well.

Seller's Response:

Wow! So fast and amazing! Thank you so much for fixing my site! Lifesaver service! Just in time for holiday sales!




No comments:

Post a Comment