Friday, February 5, 2021

Build Your Blog And Restaurant Website With Wordpress











About:

Hi! I'm Abdul Malik.

I'm from Bangladesh. I work at Ordering Direct Company Form Uk. I've over 2 years of experience in designing and developing WordPress. I've many demo website. If you need any kind of website please Inbox me.



WHY YOU CHOOSE ME? - 


I'll Provide----


- WP Installation & Setup
- Customization

- Free  SEO 
- All the standard pages included.
- Premium theme setup with active premium plugins
- Website loading speed optimization
- Responsive design on all devices
- Content upload and design.
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Adwords integration
- Social media integration


Why Hire Me:


✓ 2 years & 50+ Happy Clients
✓ Fast Delivery 
✓ 100 % Satisfaction
✓ Unlimited Revisions & Support for 2 weeks 15 days. 






I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DIRECT ORDERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS ABOUT YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGN.  



Thank You

Abdul Malik

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment