Sunday, February 21, 2021

Install, Setup, Design And Build A Custom Wordpress Website











About:

Hi there! I'm Sya, a web developer specialized in WordPress, At Certification Center TemplateMonster and Google Coursant



Bring your most daring ideas to life with a professional WordPress 



I'm a fast, honest and experienced web developer who loves WordPress. I am meticulous and perfectionist, my attention to detail allow me to create exceptional sites. I have been delivering quality WordPress solutions to my clients for the past 9 years from simple informational websites to complex e-commerce solution. 
I Provide:

  • fully responsive website as per your requirements;
  • a back-end user-friendly CMS for easy management ;
  • great web designs and layouts;
  • support & maintenance 24/7;
  • optimal performance of the website.
  • 100% responsive website across all devices.

 Unique design with bespoke UI/UX touch

 Friendly back end panel with drag and drop

 SEO friendly



The quote will be based on the total number of pages, features required and the complexity of the website and the client will have to provide text and images for it. 



For 5 USD I will only install Wordpress and a free theme or migration, clone, transfer, move

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller. He will do everything to get the job done in a professional way! Thank you!

:

Thank you !

:

Efficient,fast,perfect !Thank you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment