Thursday, February 4, 2021

Develop Logistics Website With Tracking











About:

Hi !



If you want a website with cost calculator and tracking system , then you are at right place



Easy to understandable contact form that user will fill and you will get all the related information



for giving the custom quotation 



Get a responsive logistic website with tracker .

  •  Professional design and fast loading
  •  Social Media integration
  •  SEO friendly Website
  •  Responsive design for Tab and mobile
  •  Google Responsive Test Pass
  •  After sales support and maintenance available.
  •  Real time cost calculator

  •  Easy to use Admin panel 
  •  Best type of Contact us From


                                                          One month support 



Contact me before placing an order. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.





Thank you !



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved working with the Seller, very professional. He created an awesome website that is very easy to navigate through. My business partners and I love it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend for your tip, and very kind behavior. Working on your project was a memorable experience. Thanks again my friend.

Seller's Response:

I am very excited about working with firezy. It took a while to get what we wanted but it all worked out with patience and understanding and diligently going through the website and getting things done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you my friend, that was a great experience.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful newer to the industry helped me out tremendously will, recommend and I was recommended to him by another company in the industry




No comments:

Post a Comment