Thursday, February 25, 2021

Customize Or Fix Issues In Your Wordpress Website











About:

Do you have issues on your wordpress site or you need to customize it ?

Well, you're at right place. I'm a freelance Web developer and I have over 8 years of experience in PHP and Wordpress CMS.



In this gig, I can help you in fixing issues on your wordpress website listed below



► Fix layout issues

► Fix wordpress issues

► Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors

Custom Wordpress website development

► Fix plugins issues

► Fix responsive design issues

► Theme installation/customization

► HTML to wordpress conversion

► PSD to wordpress conversion

► Fix woocommerce issues or customization

► Fix WPML issues

► Websites using page builder such as WP Bakery, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Avada etc..



Why Me?

► Professional Work

► Attention to details

► After delivery support



Please Note:

$50 is for single fix, if there is more help needed or for complex problem please send me a message, so I can provide you best possible quotes.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


:

Excellent communication, Swayam delivered the requirements with high standards of quality. Also very satisfied of quality consistency across the different orders I was able to make.

:

Fast and accurate. Always perfect! Strongly recommended

:

Nice job. Very fast speed. I am excited to share and use my website.

:

Excellent work as usual, will use again. Exactly what we needed.

:

Good experience, got the job sorted as planned.




No comments:

Post a Comment