Sunday, February 28, 2021

Design A Stunning Website For Your Business











About:

A UNIQUE GIG & SERVICE YOU WILL FIND NOWHERE ELSE.



Not sure where to begin to get your website?

From helping you get your domain & hosting to getting it live successfully, my team and I take care of it all for you and your business! This gig belongs to WordPress and Shopify.



I will provide you:



1. WordPress installation

2. Premium theme installation

3. Necessary premium plugin installation

4. 5-10 pages including Home, Contact Us, About Us, Blog, etc (depend on your choice)

5. E-commerce functionality

6. Any e-commerce customization for the premium package and support.



Required information:

# C-panel access

# domain ,hosting details



More will be provided when contacting. I can provide you with more privileges. It depends on our agreement.



⚡ ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE ⚡



Not ready to order yet? Make this gig a favorite and order anytime.

Consultation is FREE so GRAB this opportunity. Get Sales today.



Thanks for reading.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Totally awesome service! As a complete newbie nuralamriaz really helped me a lot. The site looks legit and nuralamriaz is still helping me after it’s done. I’d 100% recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks. A lot. You're a very curious person. Your question was amazing. I enjoy it during, I was working with you. hope can get hired by you again.

Seller's Response:

Seller goes above and beyond to solve the issue in a timely manner and communicate well. Will work with her again!

Seller's Response:

Hi, thanks for the comment, but I thank you choose me. And gave me a chance to fix your issue. You're a fantastic person.

:

You can trust him 100%. Superb person and very professional. Deserves to be paid properly




No comments:

Post a Comment