Friday, March 26, 2021

Design And Customization Wordpress Website By Divi Theme











About:

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A WEBSITE OR LOOKING DEVELOPER FOR DIVI,DIVI BUILDER?WELL YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT PLACE.

I'm a professional WordPress Developer with proper efficiency in theme, plugin development. I'm highly experienced and proficient in amazing divi theme. I can design or customize any kind of professional world class WordPress website through the amazing divi theme.

WHAT I OFFER IN THIS GIG?

  • Divi Theme set up & customization
  • Install the required plugin
  • Live Chat Integration
  • Slider setup
  • Fully Responsive For All Devices.
  • Redesign Your Existing site.
  • Blog set up
  • Animated, Creative, User-Friendly Responsive Design.
  • Content upload
  • Contact form
  • Unlimited Revision, guidelines & more
  • Do PSD to WordPress Divi
  • Do Clone Website With Divi.

Why will you choose me?

  1. Over 4 years Experience in Wordpress
  2. Perform your project in a great way
  3. Fast and professional work
  4. Attention to details
  5. Meeting deadlines

Place your order or request for a custom offer for your project and get this started! I'm available 24/7 for any kind of divi works. 

Reviews


:

Outstanding first time service! Very good communication, fast and efficient work! I spent so many hours trying to figure it out by myself. I am glad I decided to pay and get it done. Highly worth it. No doubt I will come back to him for my future projects. Thank you!

:

Habib did an excellent job in a short time frame. I can't imagine what she would have done with more time. Very professional on time understood what I was asking for even if I couldn't articulate it correctly. I needed the website created in 4 days and she committed to it. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

:

Habib was immensely responsive. He was amenable to a myriad of edits. He took my vision and ran with it, once I provided very specific suggestions and desires he was good to put forth the changes. He followed through on his word, and provided the opportunity to host my site given my budget.

:

I owe so much to Habib and the quick turnaround I experienced in fixing my website's errors. In the course of 1 day, they were able to fix the errors that I had inserted (user errors) when I tried to fix the messy development that I inherited from my initial web designer. I'm so relieved. Thank you Divi Expert!!!

:

The work itself is fine, but communication must improve, improve progress and make modifications one by one to make the service faster. Anyway, the seller is very responsible and I recommend it.




No comments:

Post a Comment