Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Build Amazing Funnels In Kartra And Clickfunnels











About:

I Provide 10 Days Customer Support



Do you want to become the NEXT MILLION-DOLLAR "TWO COMMA CLUB" Member? 

Want to be the next Millionaire? You don't know where to begin?



Every kartra funnel I build, I do it with the same quality as my very own.

I can help you with the following:

  •      Sales funnels / Landing page / Opt-in pages
  •      Jeff Walker style effective Product Launch Funnel
  •      Membership Funnel using Kartra
  •      Webinar Registration
  •      Autoresponder integration with the double opt-in process
  •      Payment integration (Paypal, Stripe, etc.) with sales pages
  •      Thank You Pages / Download Pages
  •     And much more...



Content like text, images, logo, and video (if any) for kartra have to be provided by the buyer.

Frankly, you won't get this level of work at THIS price anywhere else for Kartra.

Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.

P.S: Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!



Note: Some projects need to be discussed over zoom call so message me in inbox before placing the order.



#Clickfunnels, Clickfunnel, Funnels, Sales funnels, Clickfunnels Membership Funnels

#kartra, Kartra LandingPages, Webinar Funnels in Kartra, Kartra Membership sites, kartra wesite

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm launching my upcoming book, workbook, and course and I needed funnels to do so. I already had the platform but didn't know how to put them together. Usa.... was GREAT! He walked me step by step as to what to do, he took command, connected all the parts, URLs, and got me up and running. But most importantly, he took the time to explain to a newbie like me how the parts worked and gave me ideas on how to make my idea even better. Now, that's customer service!!

Seller's Response:

I needed help making my Desktop side on the click funnel friendly and I just couldn't figure out how to do it, so that it was user friendly for my customers. "Usamabinkhrshld" fixed this in no time. He made it look super easy. I would highly recommend him for click funnels.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

This guy is absolutely amazing! His knowledge, confidence, and ability to make funnels is incredible. He is in constant communication, and created/automated my site exactly how I wanted it. He's so reliable and easy to work with. I will work only with him in the future.

:

Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment