Thursday, May 13, 2021

Optimize Wordpress Pagespeed Loading Scores











About:

I will optimize WordPress website Page Speed perfomance so that it can load within 3 seconds.



Google has clearly stated that it is giving priority to those websites loading faster. According to a study, if a website doesn't load with in 3-4 second, the visitor will bounce back.



If your website is slow, heavy on resources, or facing any of the issues mentioned below, you can hire me and I will fix your site for you.



  1. Reduce initial server response time
  2. Remove unused JavaScript
  3. Preload key requests
  4. Serve images in next-gen formats
  5. Remove unused CSS
  6. Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
  7. Eliminate render-blocking resources
  8. Properly size images
  9. Defer offscreen images
  10. Minify JavaScript
  11. Minify CSS
  12. Enable GZIP compression
  13. or any other error you want to get fixed



Note: Please message me before placing the order so we can better understand what is the best possible solution for your site.

What are you waiting for? Place the order and let's get started!!!

Reviews


:

Great work and communication, thanks!

:

I loved working with this amazing seller! He resolved everything for me very quickly and I will definitely hire him again!!

:

I keep using Attiq for WordPress help. He knows his stuff is very easy to work with and goes the extra mile.

:

I've now hired Attiq a half dozen times. He's great. This was a tune-up to try to wring some more speed from my site. He's very available and communicative (does he sleep?!). Very helpful and knowledgeable. Honestly, my hosting company's tech folks aren't half as competent.

:

Very good!! PageSpeed has been optimized as promised




No comments:

Post a Comment