Saturday, May 15, 2021

Build Autopilot Cooking Site For Passive Income











About:

>> Earn $1500-2500 Per Month with Automated Cooking Site



Get fully autopilot prebuilt Cooking Recipes site that posts cooking videos automatically. Videos have replaced articles. People love videos! These websites usually get a huge amount of traffic from all over the world due to its nature. And imagine the site automatically posts videos every hour from YouTube. BOOM! Your visitors will love your site.



Demo: Contact me for Live Demo!



Cooking Site Features:



  • Posts Latest Cooking Videos
  • It Updates Autopilot
  • Prebuilt Site - Design Already Done
  • Responsive Website Design
  • No Maintenance Required
  • SEO Friendly
  • Profitable Advertisement Placement
  • Custom Logo
  • All Required Pages Setup


This site is monetized with:



  • AdSense
  • Amazon Affiliate
  • Clickbank
  • Any ad network you want


You don't need to do anything to keep it updated. The website updates itself.



Requirements:



You need Domain & Hosting (You can order Domain+Hosting Extra if you don't already have them)



Get the money rolling now!

Reviews


:

Cynthia has built me the most amazing website I have ever seen. She is talented, caring, communicative and provided me with all the answers I needed before getting started. Overall, I would rate her work highly. Nothing short of excellent - Thank you Cynthia.

:

I am super happy and satisfied with the work done by Cynthiastraffic. Having a passion for cooking, but lacking the talent to create a website, I asked Cynthiastraffic to create an autopilot cooking site with some customizations. Cynthiastraffic created the site at its best and even more in a very short time! In addition, she is an exquisite, kind, communicative and quick-acting seller! I highly recommend Cynthiastraffic as a seller!

:

Cynthia is very helpful and delivery is very prompt.

:

Excellent service

:

I must say that I am very satisfied with this seller and with the complete service, which is at a high level, and I am very glad that I can count on a very well done job as well as delivery. I recommend the services of this seller. One word describes her work "Perfection"!




No comments:

Post a Comment