Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Make Wordpress Faster, More Secure, Gdpr Compliant, And SEO











About:

BASIC



GDPR COMPLIANCE

I will make your website compliant with GDPR legislation.



SECURITY OPTIMIZATION

The security of your WordPress website is optimized with bruteforce and DDoS protection. Blocking of malicious scanners, IP lockout, activity logging, admin notifications, admin panel protection, and more.



SPEED OPTIMIZATION

I will improve the speed of your website for better SEO, ensure a great user-experience, and generate more leads.



STANDARD



Basic+



CCPA COMPLIANCE

I will make your website compliant with the California Consumer Privacy Act.



SEO OPTIMIZATION

This service includes an on-page search engine optimization. I also optimize up to 10 pages, products, and/or blog posts.



AUTOMATIC BACKUPS

I'll setup a system that sends daily backups to Google Drive and/or other cloud services.



PREMIUM



Standard+



WP-ADMIN CLEANUP

I remove nagging popups, ads, and other clutter from your admin panel.



CONTENT OPTIMIZATION

I will optimize up to 10 posts, products, and/or pages. I make sure the content is properly written, well-formatted, and I add quality stock images if necessary.



Please get in touch if you have any questions. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

¡Excelente servicio, muy profesional, buena comunicaciĆ³n!

:

Todo impecable, excelente servicio, muy cordial y profesional. Recomiendo.

:

Un placer trabajar contigo, Fernanda. ¡Muchas gracias!

:

Very pleased working with Luis: professional, efficient and good communication. There is nothing I could want more. Thank you!

:

Very attentive and aware of everything




No comments:

Post a Comment